Victoria Community Care employs three quality assurance liaison officers to ensure that the organisation is meeting its quality targets.
All of our staff undergo a thorough vetting process which includes:
- An enhanced level Criminal Records Bureau check
- Written references from a candidate’s previous two employers
- A full employment history
- Verification of a candidate’s identity
- Work permit status (if applicable)
- Verification of qualifications and training certificates
- Declaration of physical and mental fitness
- Immunisation status
To ensure we provide a service of the highest quality a number of internal and external quality audits are carried out. The Care Quality Commission which was formerly known as the Care Standards Commission regularly inspects our service.
If you wish to read our inspection report you can locate this on the Care Quality Commission website which is:www.cqc.org.uk
They have assessed this service at 2 star rating which is a “good” service.
Representatives from Knowsley Borough Council also carry out regular monitoring and performance reviews.