If you are interested in becoming one of Health Care Assistants, please complete the contact form below or alternatively you can download the application form and submit it to: email@example.com
Areas we cover: Huyton, Pagemoss, Prescot, Whiston, Rainhill, St Helens, Bellevale, Gateacre, Netherley, Woolton, Hunts Cross and Speke.
In the contact form below, please state your
Driver or walker
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you.
We are looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference
No previous experience is necessary as full training and support is provided.
· £10.00 per Hour – Full or Part time positions available
· £15.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
· Mileage contribution to Drivers
· 28 Days paid holiday (Pro Rota)
· Weekly or Monthly pay
· Company Pension
· Guaranteed or Flexible Hours
· Paid Induction Training
· Paid Shadowing
· Free Enhanced Disclosure Check
· All PPE Supplied
· Work Mobile phone
· up to £250 refer a friend bonus
· Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
· Blue Light Care – Discounts online and high street stores
We provide person centered, individual care packages specific to the needs of our service users. You will look after vulnerable people in their own homes ensuring a high level of care is provided promoting independence, dignity and respect.
Your duties can include assisting with general daily living activities, personal care, domestic duties, meals, medication, shopping and community visits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£15.00 per hour
All PPE will be supplied